Crystal Symphony has arrived in Singapore for her exclusive one-month deployment across Asia from April 26 to May 26, in response to growing demand for luxury cruise products in the region.
The luxury cruise line, which was refurbished in end 2017, will offer a series of extended journeys within the region, including the 13-night South China Sea Collection voyage (Apr 26 – May 9) from Singapore to Hong Kong with ports of call in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam, and 17-Night Accents on the Orient cruise voyage (May 9) from Hong Kong to Tokyo with visits to Taiwan, South Korea and China.
“We are excited about Crystal Cruises’ return to Asia, offering more options for discerning travellers in the region,” said Thatcher Brown, president of Dream Cruises & managing director of Crystal Cruises Asia. “With the support of our business and travel partners, it is our goal to continue to inform luxury travel enthusiasts in Asia about the benefits of cruising with Crystal whether it is here in the region or further abroad.”
In 2020, Crystal Symphony will offer individual itineraries ranging from five to eight nights, which can be combined to create longer journeys.
Stars of Southeast Asia Itineraries:
· 8 Nights, 15 February to 23 February, 2020 - Hong Kong/Hanoi/Da Nang/Ho Chi Minh City
· 7 Nights, 23 February to 1 March, 2020 - Ho Chi Minh City/Ko Samui/Sihannoukville/ Singapore
· 8 Nights, 1 March to 9 March, 2020 - Singapore/Ko Samui/Bangkok/Sihannoukville/Ho Chi Minh City
· 7 Nights, 9 March to 16 March, 2020 - Ho Chi Minh City/Da Nang/Hanoi/Hong Kong
· 7 Nights, 16 March to 23 March, 2020 - Hong Kong/Taipei/Kagoshima/Tokyo
· 8 Nights, 23 March to 31 March, 2020 - Tokyo/Shanghai/Hong Kong
· 5 Nights, 31 March to 5 April, 2020 - Hong Kong/Danang/Ho Chi Minh City
· 8 Nights, 5 April to 13 April, 2020 - Ho Chi Minh City/Bangkok/Sihannoukville/Singapore