BWH Hotel Group recently welcomed new additions to its portfolio across Europe, Asia and North America in countries such as France, Germany, Austria, England, US and Thailand, and more.
“Having a variety of properties across every chain scale segment provides our guests with hotels for any purpose or need as they plan their global travels,” said Larry Cuculic, president and CEO.
“Despite the challenges of recent years, BWH Hotel Group has a strong foundation that will help us continue to expand our portfolio. We’re excited to add these properties and will look to grow our brands in key travel destinations around the world.”
The new properties include the following:
- Vīb Hotel by Best Western Denver RiNo (Denver, Colorado)
- Sadie Best Western Hotel @ Luton (Luton, England)
- Best Western Plus Celebrity Suites (Vienna, Austria)
- Best Western Plus Market Square (Lviv, Ukraine)
- Best Western Le Relais du Vigneron (Vertus Blancs Coteaux, France
- Best Western M-Treize Paris Asnieres (Asnieres-Sur-Seine, France
- Best Western Parkhotel Brehna-Halle (Sandersdorf-Brehna, Germany)
- Best Western Nada Don Mueang Airport Hotel (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Sure Hotel by Best Western Hilden-Dusseldorf (Hilden, Germany)
With the addition of these new properties, BWH Hotel Group has since the last year saw the opening of 200 new hotels in Europe, Asia and North America, and is set to see 90 more before the end of 2022. The hotel group now boasts around 4,500 hotels in over 100 countries and territories worldwide.
Meanwhile, BWH Hotel Group has also continued with the expansion of its soft brand hotels. Last year, the hospitality company added more than 60 soft brand hotels across its soft brand collection, including BW Premier Collection, BW Signature Collection, WorldHotels Collection and SureStay Collection.
New hotels under BWH Hotel Group’s soft brand collection include:
- Independence Park Hotel, BW Premier Collection (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Hub Murray Hill, BW Premier Collection (New Providence, New Jersey
- Palazzo Gatto Art Hotel & SPA, BW Premier Collection (Trapani, Italy)
- Fountain Park Hotel, BW Signature Collection (Fountain Hills, Arizona)
- Ten Hotel, BW Signature Collection (Upplands Vasby, Sweden)
- Villa Inn & Suites, SureStay Collection by Best Western (Ontario, Canada)
“Our Collections are rapidly growing across the globe and we’re eager to continue building our portfolio,” said Brad LeBlanc, senior VP and chief development officer. “Soft branding allows owners to maintain independence and uniqueness, while being connected to BWH Hotel Group’s global distribution network. Soft branding will continue to be a major focus for our company, as we expand in target markets and countries in key regions.”