Fancy yourself as James Bond, suavely sipping vodka martinis,
outwitting villains, meeting beautiful women? The UK’s Imagine
Experiences is now offering three Hero adventures, which allow
travellers to ‘walk in the footsteps of Bond’.
· 3.5-hour Essential Bond—Nobody Does it Better
· 6-hour Bond for a Day, including a session at a select London gun club for target practice using a variety of weapons, and
· the 6-hour Bond for a Day Experience + Speedboat, which includes a speedboat ride down the River Thames.
The Bond experiences has guests meeting at a ‘secret’ location where
they will take part in Bond-like encounters, including sipping vodka
martinis, perfecting their weapon handling skills, and walking in the
footsteps of the fictional Secret Service agent.
In addition to the London experiences, there is also the chance to
opt for Bond for a day: Scotland Sky Glencoe, which begins by driving an
Aston Martin from Edinburgh to Glencoe.
Other Imagine Experiences in London include:
· City of Spies and the clandestine world of espionage
· Spill the Tea: 500 Years of Royal Scandal
· Unveiling London's Private Gentlemen's Clubs