Dream Cruises’ 2020 summer itineraries will showcase the best of South-east Asia with new destinations taking their place among fan favourite ports of call.
From April to November next year, Genting Dream will sail from her homeport in Singapore on a series of 2, 3, 4 and 5-night cruises that will take guests on voyages to new locales such as Christmas Island and Belitung.
Said Michael Goh, senior vice president – international sales, Genting Cruise Lines, “Having recently celebrated Genting Dream’s one millionth guest in June 2019, we are upping the stakes next summer in 2020 by introducing new destinations, venturing to Christmas Island and Belitung while retaining our evergreen, popular ports of call in Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines.”
Genting Dreams summer cruises encompass short weekend getaways to longer, week-long voyages that will cater to a broad range of guests, including MICE groups that are looking for an innovative option for memorable events.
Genting Dream Cruise Itineraries (April – November 2020):
· 2-Night Weekend Bintan Cruise
· 2-Night Port Klang Cruise
· 2-Night Malacca Cruise
· 3-Night Langkawi/Phuket Cruise
· 3-Night Penang/Phuket Cruise
· 3-Night Penang/Langkawi Cruise
· 4-Night Malacca/Phuket Cruise
· 5-Night Penang/Phuket/Langkawi/Port Klang
· 5-Night Kota Kinabalu/Palawan (Puerto Princessa) Cruise
· 5-Night Belitung/Christmas Island Cruise
· 5-Night Redang/Koh Samui/Laem Chabang Cruise